On-site Intentional Coaching Training for Customer Service Supervisors
Replace reactive “firefighting” with the highly effective Intentional Coaching Model
Recent research has proven that the firefighting approach to supervision actually degrades team performance and employee engagement
As a manager you know that a well-trained, fully-engaged team of supervisors is your ticket to success. While your leadership team has mastered the technical side of their job, they often lack the crucial soft skills required to bring their teams’ performance to the next level. In fact, research has shown that the majority of supervisors lack the skill set they need to create employee engagement.
Training focuses on the 4 Crucial Components supervisors need to create and maintain high levels of employee engagement.
- Time to coach and mentor employees.
- Accountability for employee engagement survey scores.
- Training in engagement-specific coaching and mentoring skills.
- Tools to facilitate positive personalized communication with employees.
- Pre-Workshop Employee Engagement Survey to measure employee commitment and assess the effectiveness of coaching practices.
- Each workshop is designed to fit the unique needs of the supervisor team.
- Focused transitioning from the outdated, ineffective “firefighting” support model to a proactive, “intentional” approach.
- A practical step-by-step communication process that is easy to apply in formal and informal coaching sessions.
- Highly interactive and hands-on practice that hones coaching skills and confidence.
- Group discussions that result in a stronger, unified leadership team.
- Tools supervisors take back and use to reinforce classroom learning.
- Supervisors leave the Workshop with their own Make a Difference Plan for Action.
- Free autographed copy of the customer service fable by Barbara Burke, The Napkin, The Melon & The Monkey.
- One hour “Coach the Coach” post workshop conference call to reinforce learning.
- Consultation with the call center manager to review results of the engagement survey and discuss leadership challenges.
Interested in certifying your supervisors and trainers in the proactive Intentional Coaching Model? Contact Barbara for more information.
How Your Business Benefits
- Increase supervisor and employee engagement.
- High employee engagement and commitment to go the extra mile for customers translates into higher customer satisfaction as as well lower operational costs.
- Improve consistency with a supportable, step-by-step coaching process.
- The one time investment has a long-term impact on work culture and performance.
- Supervisors have a renewed commitment to servant leadership.
- Results in a stronger bond between the supervisors and fosters team work.
- Key performance metrics improve which translate to a better bottom line.
- Front line employee morale improves which reduces absenteeism and turnover.
Contact Barbara today to explore the possibilities.