Supervisors Learn to Meet the Demands of Their Job More Easily
INTENTIONAL LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP:
The Five Foundations for Supervisor Success
Delivered live at your location
“Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Your wisdom, generosity of spirit — all so appreciated. We’re buzzing here today with Aha! moments. Thank you for making a forever impact on us all.” — U.S. Service Center Director, Chicago IL, 9/19/16
WHO IS THE BEST FIT FOR THIS TRANSFORMATIONAL WORKSHOP?
Designed for contact center leaders who possess the requisite skills to perfom their challenging job, but need a chance to step away for a day so they can re-energize, and sharpen their “inner game.” This powerful Workshop provides the perfect opportunity for managers to build a stronger, more engaged leadership team.
A powerful, life-changing workshop your supervisors will never forget.
Increasingly, companies see mindfulness training as a competitive advantage. Mindfulness enables leaders to be more self-aware so they can focus on the high-value tasks and activities that drive success.
In this workshop, supervisors learn to cultivate the Five Foundations of Highly-effective, Intentional Leaders: Purpose, Values, Mindfulness, Resilience, and Compassion.
This extraordinary training experience provides your team of supervisors with new tools and a fresh perspective on the important role they play in long-term success. Supervisors leave the experience feeling better equipped to handle the demands of their job more easily — and with less stress . The Intentional Leadership Workshop can be delivered at your location, or as part of an off-site, team building retreat. Either way, your leaders will acquire the skills they need drive and sustain long-term success.
WORKSHOP LEARNING OUTCOMES
- How to apply each of the Five Foundations of Intentional Leadership for maximum impact.
- How to sharpen your “inner game” as a fully realized, mindful leader.
- Learn the crucial role self-awareness plays in personal and professional success.
- Learn daily practices to focus energy on achieving measurable results.
- Understand intrinsic motivators for today’s agent and how to tap into all three.
- Learn to use mindfulness to create stronger, more resilient teams.
- Learn to work better together as a unified supervisor team.
- Convert theory into practice — develop a 12 month implementation plan.
- Workshop is facilitated by Barbara Burke and customized to fit your situation.
- Cost is $4,500 for up to 12 participants.
- If you have a fewer than 12 supervisors, consider inviting key stakeholders such as team leaders, QA specialists, trainers, and workforce management staff.
- Each participant receives an autographed copy of Barbara’s fable about a supervisor in a contact center, The Monkey, the Moon & Maybe: How to Embrace Change & Live Fearlessly.
- PDFs of the Workshop Participant Guide are sent a week in advance for printing.
- Transportation costs (R/T Minneapolis) are additional.